ABG Intellectual Property ranks among Europe’s preeminent and fastest growing IP firms.
We are a strong and reliable business partner when it comes to acquisition of effective IP protection in all technical fields (Engineering & Physics, Information & Communications Technology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Materials & Pharmaceuticals).
ABG professionals share a passion for knowledge and have been trained in cutting-edge technologies in order to asses our clients’ needs by promoting the best technical and legal solutions to complex IP problems.
A new job opportunity has arisen to join our Engineering, Physics & ITC Department.
- Discussing innovations with inventors and researchers.
- Drafting and prosecuting patent applications.
- Performing patentability opinions.
- Preparing responses to reports from patent examiners.
- Drawing up searches.
- Performing infringement opinions.
What we are looking for:
- A degree in Electro-Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- 2 – 4 years of experience as a Patent Engineer.
- Written communications skills.
- Proficient in English.
- Preciseness and rigorousness.
- Proactive and “can-do” attitude.
If interested, please apply for this position.